1200W OF ROOM-SHAKING BASS
Top off your loudspeaker system with a drop of Thump Series low-end. The Mackie Thump18S powered subwoofer has an 18” high-output woofer for reproducing thundering bass frequencies that will make your chest “thump.”
PLENTY OF ROOM TO GROW
In addition to incredible bass response, we give you plenty of input and output options to handle any situation. The Mackie Thump18S has dual XLR inputs and full-range outputs for mono or stereo applications. Want more bass? Use the stereo outputs to expand your system by adding additional subwoofers.
POWER FACTOR CORRECTION
Unstable AC power can cause frustrating problems during a gig. To save you the headache, the Mackie Thump18S subwoofer keeps power in check with Power Factor Correction, ensuring consistent performance throughout every gig. Even better, Thump18S has a universal internal power supply that accepts wall power from anywhere in the world—no modifications needed.
ONE SUB FOR ALL
Keep the party alive whether you’re DJing a wedding, filling the dancefloor or hosting an event. Mackie Thump18S delivers world-class performance for an endless list of applications from clubs to cafes—even backyard patios and rehearsal spaces. Plus, the lightweight, rugged design can withstand heavy use in any setting.
- 18” high-output woofer with powerful bass response
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class D power
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep lows
- Precision crossover at 140Hz
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo full-range outputs for connecting additional subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Pole cups for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Solid, all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ Mackie construction